Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sarah's Graduation

Tonight was my little sister's graduation from Oak Mt. High School. Her plans as of now are to attend the University of Alabama for pre-Pharmacy and then transfer to Auburn University for Pharmacy school. Sarah is very driven and smart and can do anything she wants to do. I am so proud of her and look forward to watching her grow into a successful woman. Congratulations Auntie Sarah!!
My little sister graduated high school and my little brother graduated kindergarten ;)
AR was so good during Sarah's graduation. She got extremely tired at the very end but never once had to be taken out. I was very proud of her. Sadly, Daddy couldn't make it to Sarah's graduation because he had to attend Vincent High School's graduation to see our cousins, Houston and Brent, graduate. Hopefully I can get pictures from their graduation as well! Congratulations Brent and Houston!!

Tomorrow night our little family has something very special planned. We have been waiting to meet someone who is very special to us since September and found out tonight that we will have the opportunity tomorrow night. I will be back tomorrow night to share!

No comments: