Friday, May 15, 2009

A Rock Star No More

We have a 3 year old Scottish Terrier named Scarlett. During the winter, I usually don't get Scarlett groomed so by Spring, her hair is pretty long and shaggy. To make her feel better, I tell her she looks like a rock star. She actually looks quit funny. When Spring rolls around I have to get Scarlett groomed often because 1. She sheds 2. She has really bad skin allergies 3. It's hot. So now we are well into May and I have yet to get Scarlett groomed till now. Her appointment wasn't till Monday but our wonderful groomer had a cancellation and fit us in this morning! Scarlett and I were both ready for this haircut. I am so sick of vacuuming dog hair out of the carpet... Doesn't she look so much better. I'm sure she feels better too ;)

Before

After

2 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Yes she does look better and I'm sure she feels better.

Anonymous said...

very pretty! i miss that little girl :) remember her tutu?