because I have lots to say.... Really I just feel like rambling ;)
Yesterday was of course my first Mother's Day. I really wanted to spend the whole day in the bed watching movies because I was and still am exhausted from all of the weekend festivities. However, with it being Mother's Day, we instead went to the river to spend the day with Nana {Heath's mom} and Batman. Daddy grilled a whole bunch of food for us and we just relaxed while we fished, ate, and watched the water run. Daddy caught the biggest catfish I have ever seen.... 
AR was not in the best of moods. I realized this weekend that she is cutting both of her top front teeth. They have barely broke through but she is miserable. She had several come aparts on me but I didn't mind. I am so blessed to be a mother and am very thankful for my cranky baby girl.
Does this not break your heart? She was exhausted from spending the whole day at the river. Soon after, Mickey Mouse came on and she was all smiles...
Since graduation and internship are over and done with, I am now back to a stay at home mommy {temporarily....hopefully}. I was really looking forward to sleeping in and sweet AR let me do so till 8:00. I planned to get lots accomplished today. However, I wanted to do one thing that I haven't been able to do in a while before I got busy with my day...watch Regis and Kelly.. I'm a huge Kelly Ripa fan...she is one of my favorites next to Reese Witherspoon. After getting my Regis and Kelly fix I cleaned house. My house hasn't had a good cleaning since Spring Break, therefore, it was in dire need. It took me pretty much all day to clean what usually takes me a few hours because AR would bust into tears if I left her sight. She is going through really bad separation anxiety. She hates to be left alone and falls to pieces when she realizes I'm not in her sight. After finally cleaning house I cooked dinner which I haven't done in a long time. Kelly posted a recipe for green bean bundles so I made those along with beef tips and rice and mac and cheese. I must say it was delicious!! After dinner, AR had a nice warm bubble bath. She loves baths and this was her first bubble bath. She had way to much fun. She actually started crying when I took her out.
Well I guess I will go to bed now. I was way to wired to go to sleep when I sat down but now I can't keep my eyes open. I will leave you with a video I took of AR crawling on Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment