Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A little prayer and a smile

Tonight I am going to ask you to say a little prayer for me. I am of course job searching right now but job openings are few and far between. Instead of new teachers being hired, many are being let go. I have put out my resume and really I shouldn't expect to hear from anyone till the end of the school year but I am already getting antsy. I want to go to work so bad this fall. I want to financially help our little family, something I've never been able to do. I want to put to practice what I have been taught for so many years. I want it so bad. Therefore, if you will, say a little prayer for me. Not only am I praying for a job opportunity but I am also praying for patience. I know I have done all I can do so there is nothing left to do but sit back and wait. A little prayer also needs to be said for my friends who are in the same boat I am competing for the same positions I am and for my mother who will hopefully hear some very good news soon.
Thank you!


Now on a sweeter note, couldn't you just eat her up.. Today she was in a little better mood. She was still fussy but I got a lot more smiles out of her today. She is very proud of herself because she can use the couch to pull herself up to a standing positions. I was laying on the couch this morning watching Mickey Mouse and all of a sudden she was at eye level with me showing off this proud smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way-- I want a job and I want it now! I have zero patience about this!

Casey