Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graduation

This morning I graduated from the University of Montevallo with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Education. After sitting out in the heat yesterday afternoon for graduation practice, I prayed that this morning would be over cast and breezy...and it was ;) I get overheated very easily and the last thing I wanted to do was pass out in the middle of my graduation ceremony. The weather could have been a little cooler but everything went smoothly and I finally received this....
Our little family
with Uncle Stephen, Auntie Sarah, and Uncle Joseph
with my Pops and JiJi {Dad and Jill}
with MiMi, Popa, and Memaw {Mom, Stan, and Memaw}


Best wishes to all of my fellow grads...especially to my Codie Lee who graduated from the University of Alabama this morning also!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

we did it!!! yah! .. i had to delete the first one.. i spelt it wrong... wow.

The Williamson's said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Good luck with your job hunt!! Love you!!

Sue said...

Congratulations!!