Thank you Alston...we LOVE it!!
So what about this Carrie Prejean character.
I understand that people do things in their past that they might regret but when confronted with it, don't lie. I am loving that her excuse for having topless photos is because the pictures were taken on a windy day and therefore she was inadvertently exposed. I was laying in the bed this morning with my eyes closed when I heard this on the news and just had to laugh out loud. HILARIOUS...I'm also loving that Donald Trump called the photos "quit lovely" after he "carefully" reviewed them. He's such a dirty old man. Can you tell I'm not a Miss California or Donald Trump fan?
We had an American Idol scare last night. Heath had to work late and therefore I wanted to wait until he got home to watch American Idol. We have it automatically set to record on both tvs but when we tried to watch it, it wasn't recorded on the bedroom television. I just knew we missed it. However, the other tv did record it and I just got finished watching the final 3 sing. If I could choose the top 2 I would choose Danny and Kris. Adam is very good but I just don't like him and I really don't want him to win. My favorite is Kris and hopefully he will make it through tonight!
Happy Wednesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment