Friday, June 19, 2009

..and The Curtains Were Hung On The Windows With Care

Sorry for the lack of post this week. I have tried to be in my classroom as much as possible and when I am not there I have Mommy and Wifey things to do :) I took a few pictures today of Heath hanging the FABULOUS curtains Memaw made for my classroom. The pictures kind of make it all look tacky but I promise it's really cute and they make the room look more cozy. I can't wait to share the finished product of the room! I really want to be finished decorating by the end of June so I can get ahead on some planning!

This little stinker was not a very happy baby this afternoon and so my day in the classroom was cut short.

We have a pretty fun and exciting weekend planned so I will have lots to share next week! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you should have called me to babysit while you worked in your classroom {which looks wonderful by
the way}! i want to come see it one day! i start to work monday.. we are big kids now! miss you! love you! give AR kisses :)

Anonymous said...

Those curtains do not look bad!! They are really cute and colorful. I'm so ready to get into my classroom and get things ready.

The Williamson's said...

Can you e-mail me that website at awilliamson1018@gmail.com.
Thanks!!

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

The room looks really cute...I love the curtains. I also LOVE the new blog header...Ava Reese is just the cutest baby girl.