Sunday morning we woke up, packed our bags, and hit the road. Because of where we were located, we could get to Chattanooga or Atlanta in pretty decent time so we wanted to go to one or the other to spend the day before we headed back home. We decided Atlanta. We forgot AR's big stroller so after a yummy breakfast at IHOP we stopped by Walmart to buy an umbrella stroller. 2 hours later we were at Turner Field in Atlanta. The Braves game started at 1:30 so we arrived about 11:00 to purchase tickets, get a good spot at the Clubhouse inside the stadium, and of course, buy AR a tshirt. AR did ok but she was hot and tired but didn't want to sleep because there was too much going on. I don't know if Heath and I just look young or if we look like idiots but we had several random people ask us if we had sunscreen on her. I would NEVER walk up to someone I didn't know and ask them if they put sunscreen on their child. I just thought that was weird. OF COURSE I PUT SUNSCREEN ON HER! AR got out of there with a little tan but no sunburn!! She finally fell asleep in the about the 3rd inning and stayed asleep the rest of the game! She was pooped.. Here are a few pictures from the game:



On our way home we stopped by to see baby Alston and swim. We realized really fast that we had tried to do too much in one weekend and left about 30 minutes later. We were EXHAUSTED. We finally arrived home about 7:00.
What an amazing yet exhausting weekend.
1 comment:
how much fun! yall look so cute! AR is precious! :) love yall!
Post a Comment