Monday, June 1, 2009

Goodbye Baby Jelly Beans

Last summer a friend of mine suggested I start a website for AR. She suggested this website called Baby Jelly Beans. After checking into it I fell in love! The only downfall with the website is it's not free. Soon after I created the website, I got introduced to blogging and have pretty much let the website fall to the waste side. Therefore I am going to delete it. Before I do, I am going to post some of the ultrasound, shower, maternity, and nursery pages on my blog so I will have them in journal form. One day I want to figure out how to save/print/copy my blog so I can keep it. If anyone knows how please let me know. SO...when you see random post from last year you know why! If you want to check out my website before I delete it, click here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girlie.. i sent you some blog printing info to your email! It sounds pretty cool.

Let me know what you think :)

The Williamson's said...

Check out Blurb.com. You can download their BookSmart software for free and convert your Blog into a book. This is a video of how it's done. (http://blip.tv/file/472721) I've never done it but I really like the software. I'm using it to make our wedding album. Good Luck!