So, I have wonderful news!
I'm officially a 5th grade teacher at Vincent Elementary!
Excitement doesn't begin to describe how I feel right now!
Our little family is on a little weekend get away but I will be back Monday with lots of pictures and more to share!
Have a wonderful weekend :)
6 comments:
YAYYYYYYYY!! CONGRATS GIRL, IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! NOW, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUMMER!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. As you know...this is my favorite school ever...spent MANY years there.
Ashley, that is wonderful! I am so excited for you. I'll be sure to tell Gran to take good care of you :).
That is SO wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I have some pretty great news to tell you as well. Call me!! I'm so excited for you Mrs. Waldrop, 5th grade teacher. Yay!
Yah!!! I am so excited for you!!! we are officially grown!!! thats so wonderful and so close to home! oh yah for you!!!
Yay!! That is so exciting. I miss you and need to come visit the litle girl soon!
Post a Comment