Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephen

Today is my little brother's 23rd birthday! Him turning 23 makes me feel so old. Tonight, AR and I {Daddy had to head back to Shreveport} went to Pop's and JiJi's for dinner and presents. When we were younger, Stephen and I loved to watch movies so for his birthday, I got him this, which was one of our favorites that I knew he had not seen in a while! He was completely surprised :) We love you Uncle Stephen!
{pictures to come soon.. My camera died so I took pictures with Auntie Sarah's camera}

After Heath left this afternoon, I called my sister and asked her to help me with AR's 8 month pictures. For the past couple of months, Beth has been taking the babies monthly pictures but time got away from us this month. Since AR will be 9 months old in just a few days, I wanted to get her 8 month pictures done today. So I took pictures of her in my dad's backyard and they turned out pretty good considering I have NO photography skills at all and have a very simple point and shoot camera :) AR can be such a ham sometimes!

3 comments:

Sue said...

These pictures are AWESOME!!! You did a wonderful job. Ava Reese is the happiest baby I have ever seen. In almost all of her pictures she has the biggest smile!

Anonymous said...

Umm I think you SOO have photography skills!!! These are awesome! Miss you!

The Williamson's said...

Ashley, those pictures are ADORABLE...not to mention, AR is totally ADORABLE!! The pictures turned out great and I agree with Codie, you do have skills. I love her smile! I can't wait to see y'all again. Love!