With Heath being out of town, I hate staying at home by myself. I am such a chicken and stay paranoid the whole time. Therefore, AR and I have had our share of sleep overs the past few days. After Heath left on Sunday, we went to my Dad's and ended up spending the night. I needed to go home and clean and take care of the dogs and flowers the next morning so JiJi kept AR so I could get everything done. I hate that Heath is out of town but it is so much easier to keep the house clean when he's gone. If I can get it good and clean right after he leaves, it will pretty much stay that way. So I went home and CLEANED...and guess what?...It's still pretty clean! I then headed back to pick AR up and was convinced to spend the night again...So we did :). The only bad thing about staying at my Dad's is I always stay up way to late. JiJi is a talker and we have been known to stay up till the wee hours of the morning just talking. It doesn't help that I have a 18 year old sister who comes in at midnight ready to tell me all about her night and life. So after going to bed at 2:00 Monday morning and 3:00 Tuesday morning and then waking up at 6:00 with AR both mornings has left me exhausted. It's fun though.. I love girl talks! My little brother also loves for us to sleep over. Although he is 5 years older than AR, he plays so good with her. He wants to eat breakfast, take baths, and even sleep with her. He is such a good uncle!
Yesterday, MiMi drove into town for a couple of days to help me in my classroom. When she got into town we ate dinner, took a look around Walmart, and stayed up way to late visiting with my "grown" brother. We did stay at my house last night but, of course, MiMi spent the night!
This morning we got up pretty early to get into the classroom. I knew with my mom here we would get a lot accomplished and thankfully we did!! I need to spend another whole day in there to get everything organized before I can start decorating so I think with 2 more full days in my classroom, it will be ready to welcome my 4th graders. I really want to get started planning as soon as possible so I am getting pretty anxious in wrapping up the classroom part of it.
After we finished in the classroom, AR and I spent the evening at Memaws. We are spending the night here because Memaw lives in Alabaster and I have a workshop to go to in Alabaster in the morning {and because I don't want to stay at home by myself}. So Memaw and MiMi are going to keep AR and take AnnMarie home for me while I am in my workshop!! {Memaw has 3 cats and they are the only cats AR has ever been around. She was scared to death of the kitten at first and then she got to the point where she wouldn't leave it alone..}

When the workshop is over AR and I are riding back to Blairsville, GA with MiMi for the weekend! We have an exciting weekend planned with MiMi and Poppa Stan so come back next week to hear all about it. We are really sad Daddy can't come home this weekend but we're looking forward to seeing him next weekend! We really miss him..
2 comments:
I'm so disappointed that y'all are not going with us to the beach!! What happened? Are you sure you can't join us...
Hey Girl! I read on one of your posts a while back asking how to print your blog to keep for AR one day...well I just saw a post on one of my friends blogs that you can actually create a BLOG BOOK now. ~You can get a hard cover book with pictures, posts, and even the comments that people left! How awesome!
My friend is actually going to create one of the compilation of posts from when she got pregnant to her son's first b'day...that's a pretty good idea! Anyways i just thought you would like to know!
Here is the site to create your book.
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
Post a Comment