Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mrs./Miss Waldrop

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the school and see my classroom. I found out that I have been changed to 4th grade which is just as exciting!! I am very excited about getting in there and decorating! I have lots of ideas :) I can't believe I'm a teacher now...

God is good!

So what has Miss Waldrop been up to? She is growing into such a big girl! Over the weekend, she decided she could play pick a boo. She now lifts the blanket over her face and yanks it down waiting for you to say something. It's really funny. She also likes to kiss herself we she sees herself in her toy mirror. She loves to give kisses but why she has decided to start kissing herself, I don't know :). We now take big girl baths. She is too busy to sit in a baby tub anymore so we play in the big tub and she LOVES it.
She thinks she is so big ;)

No comments: