Friday, June 12, 2009

Friends, Toys, and Bed Time

Yesterday, our friend baby Jaylen came over to play. We haven't seen her in about a month so we were very excited to see her. She has grown so much and can already sit up by herself, say a few words, and is ready to crawl!! AR was a little rough with her because she is use to playing with Daddy and her other friend Alston but Jaylen's one tough cookie so it didn't phase her much! I put AR in her bed at about 9:00 last night and she was asleep about 5 minutes later! I was so proud of her!

I don't know if she was just that exhausted or if she didn't feel like putting forth the effort to fight it..Either way, we are making progress :)
{I fixed her to a more comfortable position after I took the picture}

Nap time was a little rough today. AR fought it pretty hard but eventually cried herself right on to sleep. I am determined we are sticking to this :) Since we have a busy weekend ahead, we decided to spend our Friday night in our own living room which is very rare! Our night was filled with KGC {Kentucky Grilled Chicken from KFC} for dinner {which is pretty good}, playtime with Auntie Sarah, and getting the feel for our new toy. I didn't get AR in the bed till almost 10:00 tonight but she was out like a light within a few minutes!! I am hoping this trend continues!! It was a nice and relaxing night but we look forward to the upcoming weekend :)

No comments: