So Daddy made it in last night around 8:30. He was so exhausted but that didn't stop him from getting in some AR time! The look on her face was priceless when he walked in. I never really thought about what she might think when he's gone but I don't think she realizes he's gone until she seems him again. When she saw him it look like she took a double look to make sure it was really him and then she squealed! It was like she was saying "OH WOW!! I REMEMBER YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Her reaction made me tear up! It is so obvious they adore each other!


Today we've had a lazy day..
AR did this...

while Daddy did this...
After resting most of the morning and afternoon, we went down to Heath's aunt's house to spend time with his family.
{AR with her cousin, Scott}
We received some heart breaking news this morning. Heath's Uncle Jerry died of a brain aneurysm last night. Heath is heart broken mostly for his Aunt Sonya who found him. Please keep his family in your prayers over the next few days.
2 comments:
Ashley I hate to hear this!!! I will keep them in my prayers! Glad Heath back though :) AR is precious as always !!!
praying!
Post a Comment