Today AR and I spent the whole day with family. Heath's Uncle Jerry was laid to rest this morning so while the family was at the funeral service, I stayed back to help get the food ready and take care of children who didn't need to go to the service.
Although we were all together for a tragic occasion, it was so nice spending time with the family. Heath's family is huge but I have always felt so close to them. They are very welcoming, supportive, and understanding therefore I love being around them.


AR loves them too!
After I put AR to bed I did what I usually do on the last day of the month..Sort through the months pictures on my computer, camera, and XD card. I realized that there were a lot of random pictures I didn't share this month and for some reason, most of them are of AR eating or the after effects of eating. So I will share a few pictures from the month of June that I didn't get around to sharing.. I hope everyone has a blessed month of July. AR and I will begin the month at the doctors office for her 9 month check up.
I let AnnMarie feed AR dinner one night and this is what she looked like afterwards...
She is such a messy eater!
1 comment:
I love the cherrios stuck to her face. So cute!!
Post a Comment