Last week Heath and I decided that we were going to take a short trip to Blairsville, GA to visit MiMi and Popa Stan (my mom and step dad) this weekend. They moved from south Georgia to north Georgia last winter and as of last week, we had not made a trip up there to see their new house. So Thursday night I stayed up way to late packing for our first weekend trip with AR. Friday morning I had an interview with the Shelby County Board of Education so we woke up early, packed the car, and drove to the interview. Heath and AR went to get breakfast and fill up my car while I was in the interview. This is what was waiting on me when I walked out.
I have never laughed so hard to see AR and Daddy sitting in the front seat reading the paper! It was so cute :) After I got AR buckled in her car seat we hit the road! 
We arrived in Blairsville about 4 1/2 hours later. 
I knew MiMi and Popa Stan lived in the foot hills of the Appalachian Mountains but I had no idea how amazing their home, view, and weather was. 
This is their home nestled right on the side of the mountain...
and this is their view from the back porch.
After we arrived on Friday and got settled in, we took a quick drive around and then came back to grill burgers and have a nice dinner on their massive deck. AR did pretty well but was way to interested in the new atmosphere to eat or sleep.
We had a wonderful Saturday and took many pictures that I will share tomorrow :)
2 comments:
what a wonderful view! I would love to live there!
Check out all those teeth in her mouth! She is so cute! Your mom and Stan's new house is gorgeous! I'm glad y'all had such a good time.
Post a Comment