When we went to GA this weekend, AR fought sleep really hard. Actually, she refused to sleep {or eat, but that's a different post}. I just figured it was because she was in a new place and there was just to much to see to sleep. However, I think I was wrong. I think we are going through a stubborn stage. She has always fought sleep. I noticed it when she was about 2 weeks old. For the past few days however, she will fight it till she just falls over. Last night, we had to strap her in her car seat just so she couldn't wiggle around and wake herself up. After an hours of screaming she finally fell out but was awake by 3:00. At 3:00 she again refused to go back to sleep. Therefore, Heath had to put her in the car and drive her around for about 3o minutes until she fell back to sleep. I told Heath when he came home for lunch that for her naps today and I am putting her in her crib and letting her cry. I know she is fine and nothing is hurting her because when I walk in to check on her the little stinker gives me a huge smile and starts laughing..She's delirious! So for her afternoon nap I stuck her in her crib and let her cry and yell until she just fell over.. Here she is.. She was sitting in her crib crying and just fell over.. :)
She better be happy she is the center of my world because this sleep fighting thing is not making mommy or daddy happy.. We have gotten less sleep in the last few night than we did when she was a newborn..
grr..
2 comments:
Cute picture.
Ah...something for Chase and I to look forward to. I hope AR gets through this stage soon.
Post a Comment