So after packing over 5 bags between AR and I, lining up Nana and PawPaw to take care of the dogs and flowers, and driving 5 hours to Blairsville, GA yesterday I had a change in plans. Heath called me last night and told me he wasn't working on Saturday and was considering coming home. I was so upset with the thought of him coming home and AR and I not being there. So he called me this morning and told me he could leave about 2:00 but still wasn't sure if he was just going to stay in Shreveport for the weekend or go ahead and drive the 7 hour trip home. After talking to my mom and step dad, we decided that AR and I should head back home. AR is cutting a new tooth {bottom right} and fought sleep last night. She was fussy all morning and would not eat and to add to all of that she has a green, runny nose {we will probably be making a trip to the doctor on Monday}. We had plans on going to the Braves/Red Sox game tomorrow but were afraid that with her being sick/fussy we all would probably have a miserable time. On top of all that, my mom really thought that if we told Heath that AR and I were going home he would decide to also. She we loaded back up and between my mom and Memaw we made it back to Alabama! 
When I told Heath that we were going home whether or not he was, he decided to come home too! SO WE GET TO SEE DADDY THIS WEEKEND!! We thought we were not going to see him till next weekend so needless to say we are ecstatic!
No comments:
Post a Comment